Thursday, July 7, 2011

Technical Difficulties

I'M BACK!


Sorry that I haven't responded sooner, but Blogger is being dumb and it won't let me comment on anything. :/  I'm trying to make it work, so I guess we'll see. Haha.


Anyway, Chapter Four is up!  I hope that you like it!  It was a bitch to write, let me tell you, but it's finally done and I can move on to Chapter Five, which I've been looking forward to a lot more.


Also, just for fun:



 Top:  Edgar Bones (Alex Pettyfer), Regulus Black (Skandar Keynes), Sirius Black (Joseph Gordon-Levitt), Stella Redwood (Diane Kruger), Gregory Pearson (Zac Effron), Alice Hinton (Allison Mack), Frank Longbottom (Josh Duhamel)
Middle:  Marlene McKinnon (Emma Roberts), Fabian Prewett (Bradley James), James Potter (Gaspard Ulliel), Lily Evans (Kate Mara), Severus Snape (???), Wyatt Avery (Iwan Rheon)
Bottom:  Mary Macdonald (Lucy Griffiths), Emmeline Macdonald (Kristen Bell), Waverly Rivers (Liu Yifei), Caradoc Dearborn (Jude Law), Remus Lupin (James Marsden), Vanessa Reese (Jennifer Connelly), Peter Pettigrew (Tobey Maguire)


Jules did this first, and I liked hers so much that I decided to make one as well.  But somehow, Constance got left off, so here's something for her:




Also, I am TOTALLY THRILLED right now because I just found out that I got a 5 on my AP Literature and Composition Exam!!  I am just in a state of blissful shock. :D

Love Always,
Kayla

"Some things don't last forever, but some things do. Like a good song, or a good book, or a good memory you can take out and unfold in your darkest times, pressing down on the corners and peering in close, hoping you still recognize the person you see there."

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you're back! Well done on your exam! :)

    Right, off to read the chapter...

    AJ

    ReplyDelete